Extensions & Modules
SPECIAL NOTE: All of our extensions are for OpenCart 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 All previous versions of OpenCart have been rendered useless with the implementation of PHP 8.xx and OpenCart 4.xx. We have available a version of OpenCart 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 that works with all PHP 8.xx versions. If you would like to upgrade your OpenCart store to this version, please use our upgrade service. We will implement the upgrade and in most cases your customer and order data will be preserved. The new OpenCart 4.xx versions have completely rendered all previous versions of OpenCart extensions useless. Until a time that we can upgrade (complete re-write) our extensions, we will focus our energy on OpenCart 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 which we feel is the best OpenCart version to date.
YYZ Development Support
The Product Fee extension allows you to add a fee or a charge to a product. Sometimes when selling a product it may require a setup fee or an additional cost associated with the product. The setting is in the admin product edit page under the data tab. Once you assign a dollar amount, the fee will show on the product page and also during the checkout process.
This will enables store owners to collect additional setup fees of any type for a product. The fee is on a per product basis so it will not affect the other products in the store.
✔ FREE BASIC INSTALLATION (within 5 days from the date of purchase)
|184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 - PHP 8.1 +
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & USER GUIDE:
Be sure to ALWAYS backup your database and store files before installing ANY extension.
1) Go to Extension>Installer. Upload the .ocmod zip file then press the refresh button on the Modifications page.
EXTENSION SETTINGS & SETUP:
- In your admin go to Extensions | Order Total | Find One Time Setup Fee and click install. Then edit the extension to enable it. Set the sort order to at least 4.
- Go to the Product Edit form, select a product and add a fee.
To use the extension go to each product that will have a setup fee and fill in the details. Be sure to save after editing. The One Time Product Fee will show on the product page and during the final step of the checkout process.
In order for the extension to calculate taxes correctly you have to set the sort order to a number LOWER than the Tax order total or it will not calculate taxes.
- Go to Extensions, Order Totals
- Click Edit for One Time Setup fee (take note of the sort order for the Tax order total)
- Enter a sort order LOWER than the Tax order total noted in step 2
- Developed By: YYZDEV.COM
- Product Code: product_fee
- Availability: In Stock